APSEZ is the seamless integration of 3 verticals consisting of Ports, Logistics and Special Economic Zone. The company has pan India presence in ten locations with the flagship Mundra port in the Gulf of Kachchh, also India’s largest commercial port.
As a successful and responsible entity, we invest into protection and development of nearby communities. With a ‘society first’ attitude, we unceasingly work towards the betterment of the communities wherein our operational presence exists.
Our customers are the most important element of Port. The state-of-the-art technology driven infrastructure, coupled with high level of automation and intense focus on time management in port and vessel operations ensures delighted customers.
One Vision One Brand
One Organization with one brand - Our new visual identity is designed to help tell the story of integration in a simple and modern style.
- Chairman's Message
APSEZ represents a large network of ports with India’s largest SEZ at Mundra. APSEZ Port Business is integral to its Logistics Business and is India’s largest private port operator with presence across 10 locations.
Ports & Terminals
- Mundra Port
- Tuna Terminal
- Dahej Port
- Hazira Port
- Murmugao Terminal
- Vizhinjam Port
- Dhamra Port
- Vizag Terminal
- Kattupalli Port
- Ennore Terminal
- Industrial Land
- Dredging & Reclamation
- Ports & Terminals
APSEZ Ports with its presence at ten locations (in two in development phase) handles a wide variety of cargo ranging from coal, crude, containers to fertilizers, agri products, steel & project cargo, edible oil, chemicals, automobiles etc.
A corporate agenda for APSEZ to deliver overarching principle of tipple bottom-line. Adani Ports is striving to become Green Port by managing port operations and services responsibly, creating safe, secure and eco-friendly working environment.
APSEZ has undertaken mangrove afforestation at various locations to improve environmental integrity and its corporate commitment to environment in association with Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE) and Gujarat Ecology Commission (GEC).
APSEZ is committed to uphold high standards of health and safety practices far beyond satisfying legal or regulatory requirements & promoting a culture seeking continuous improvement in the Health & Safety performance of the organization.
We live and work in nearby communities and take our societal commitments seriously. In India, we invest around three per cent of the group’s profits into community focused initiatives through the Adani Foundation.
Browse through this section to know more about our policies in the areas of Sustainability.
Browse through this section for financial figures, corporate governance reports and other related information regarding APSEZ.
View annual reports, quarterly reports & other financials pertaining to APSEZ and its subsidiary companies.
Know about Board of Directors and browse through Reports, framework and systems for corporate governance.
Indepth information for Investors as FAQ list.
Download Policies and other investor communications.
Browse through this section for the latest media releases and news on APSEZ. Our library offers a repertoire of high quality images, video footage and advertisement.
Browse through this section for the latest media releases related to APSEZ, or search through the archives.
News coverage for all APSEZ related companies available in chronological order or sort as per listed companies.
Our Business model is aligned with the national interest” read what Gautam Adani has to about nation building.
Our library offers a repertoire of high quality images, video footage and advertisements.
View a glimpse of latest events organized for the environment, CSR, safety, and other causes we stand by
Stay in touch with the latest happenings at Adani. Join the conversation on our social media channels.
- Media Release
One Vision, One Team. Come, be part of a team committed to nation building.
L & D
Our people are our competitive advantage. Our employees create extraordinary results for our customers and stakeholders. We have developed best in class people management systems & processes that help us meet aggressive commitments consistently
- L & D
- Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS"). SO, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither ADANI GROUP nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which ADANI GROUP shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The adaniTM and all products and logos denoted with “TM” or “®”are trademarks or registered trademarks of ADANI GROUP or its affiliates. ADANI GROUP trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a ADANI GROUP product, functions or service.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that ADANI GROUP endorse the website(s). ADANI GROUP has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this WEBSITE are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The user/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Ahmedabad only for the resolution of all such disputes.