- Consolidated Revenue from operations on Year on Year (YoY) basis in FY17 up by 19% at Rs. 8439 cr.
- Consolidated PAT on Year on Year basis for FY17 increased by 35% from Rs. 2914 cr to Rs. 3920 cr.
- EPS for the FY17 is Rs.18.89 per share
- Consolidated cargo volumes on Year on Year basis increased by 11 % from 152 MMT (FY16) to 169 MMT (FY17).
- Container volumes cross four million TEU’s for the first time and increased by 27% on YoY basis to 4.24 million TEU’s.
- Consolidated Revenue from operations for Q4 FY17 up by 18 % at Rs.2231 crores.
- Consolidated PAT for Q4FY17 increased by 27% to Rs.1179 crores as against Rs.928 crores in Q4FY16.
- EPS for Q4 FY17 is Rs.5.63 ps per share
- Consolidated cargo for Q4FY17 increased by 14% to 43 MMT as against 38 MMT in Q4FY16.
- Container volumes increased by 24% on YoY basis.
There are no outstanding related party loans, advances and Deposits and APSEZ has received back the entire amount of Rs. 3500 cr from related parties.
Ahmedabad, May 24th, 2017: Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (“APSEZ”), India’s largest port developer and the logistics arm of Adani Group, today announced another stellar operational and financial performance for the year ended and fourth quarter ended 31st March, 2017
FY 17 Highlights:
Consolidated Revenue from operations registered a growth of 19 % from Rs. 7109 cr in FY16 to Rs. 8439 cr in FY17.
Consolidated EBITDA increased by 24% from Rs. 4574 cr in FY16 to Rs.5692 cr in FY17. EBITDA margins expanded by 300 Basis points from 64% to 67%.
Profit after Tax grew by 35% from Rs.2914 cr in FY16 to Rs.3920 cr in FY17.
EPS for FY17 is Rs.18.89 per share.
In FY17, APSEZ handled Cargo of 169 MMT, a growth of 11 % YoY surpassing All India cargo growth of 8%
Container volumes cross four million TEU’s for the first time at 4.24 million TEU’s an increase of 27% on YoY basis, surpassing All India container growth of 10%
Q4 FY 17 Highlights:
Consolidated Revenue from operations registered a growth of 18 % from Rs.1899 cr in Q4FY16 to Rs.2231 cr in Q4FY17.
Consolidated EBITDA increased by 32% from Rs.1238cr in Q4FY16 to Rs.1638 cr in Q4FY17.
Profit after Tax grew by 27 % from Rs. 928 cr in Q4FY16 to Rs. 1179 cr in Q4FY17.
EPS for Q4 FY17 is Rs. 5.63 per share
In Q4FY17, APSEZ handled Cargo of 43 MMT, a growth of 14 % YoY.
Container volumes increased by 24% on YoY basis.
Mr. Karan Adani, Chief Executive Officer and Whole Time Director of APSEZ said, “This is one of our best all round performance. Our strategy to diversify our cargo mix and focus on high value cargo continues to yield positive results. FY17 volume growth was led by containers and high growth in other ports namely Hazira, Dhamra and Kattupalli. Our EBITDA margins have been improving year on year and this is likely to continue given our focus on operational efficiencies, technology and cost control”.