- Consolidated Total Income (including other income) on Year on Year (Y o Y) basis for Q1FY17 up by 11 % at Rs.2084 cr.
- Consolidated PAT on Year on Year basis for Q1FY17 increased by 31% from Rs.639 cr to Rs.836 cr.
- EPS for Q1 FY17 at Rs.4.04 per share grew by 31 %
- Consolidated cargo volumes on Year on Year basis increased by 7 % from 39.61 MMT in Q1 FY 16 to 42.33 MMT in Q1 FY 17.
- Container volumes increased by 27 % on Y o Y basis.
Ahmedabad, 9thAug,2016: Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (“APSEZ”), India’s largest port developer and the logistics arm of Adani Group, today announced another stellar operational and financial performance for the first quarter ended June 30, 2016.
- Consolidated total income (including other income) on a Y o Y basis increased by 11 % to Rs. 2084 cr.
- Our consolidated EBITDA margin is 64% and Ports EBITDA margin is 71%,both continue to be the best in the industry.
- Consolidated Profit after Tax on a Y o Y basis increased by 31 % to Rs.836 cr in Q1 FY17 on the back of good all round performance.
- Cargo volume handled on a consolidated basis was 42.33 MMT in Q1 FY17, an increase of 7 % Year on Year (Y o Y) . We have once again outperformed all India port growth, while Indian cargo growth was 4 %, Adani Ports grew at 7 %.
Mr. Karan Adani, Chief Executive Officer of APSEZ said, “Our results are reflection of our ability to deliver robust performance every time. A healthy growth in cargo volumes, operational efficiencies and our strategy to increase bulk cargo volumes, other than coal volumes have enabled us to report all round growth in our financial numbers. Our bottom line growth is a result of our immense focus on controlling borrowing costs along with maintaining high EBITDA margin. Going forward, coastal shipping, commissioning of CT4, further growth in volumes at Kattupalli will be our focus areas”.