Offering the best in class storage for all your liquid cargo
The APSEZ Ports have capabilities and infrastructure to handle liquid cargo at Mundra and Hazira. Multiple berths are equipped with different types & sizes of pipelines from jetty to tank farm to ensure safe and efficient handling of liquid products in big parcels. The tank farms can store multiple types of liquid cargo including vegetable oil, chemicals & petroleum, oil & lubricants (POL) products. The infrastructure at the Liquid terminal ensures best in class storage, safe and contamination free handling of liquid cargo.
The tanks in the enclosure for POL cargo have insulation facility and a floating roof capable of storing any class of Petroleum products like Naphtha, Base Oil, High Speed Diesel (HSD), Motor Spirit (MS), Superior Kerosene Oil (SKO), Fuel/Furnace Oil (FO), Waxes, Carbon Black Feed Stock (CBFS).
Mundra port is the only port terminal which handles Bulk Bitumen on the North-West coast of India.
- Storage of petroleum class A/B/C
- All tanks as per API 650 standards & OISD 118 guidelines
- Modern, efficient automation system for monitoring and control
- All tanks having radar gauging system with multipoint (8 point) Temperature measurement
- Dedicated pump for each tank
- Minimum 2 Road tanker or Iso tank container loading bays for each tank; each loading bay with mass flow meter to spillage protection and avoid overfilling
- Tank farm management system for inventory and safe operations
- All the dock lines are cup-piggable lines for total transfer of product into shore tanks
Tank farm has a combination of SS tanks and CS tanks of existing 2,00,000 kl and new 2,44,000 kl commissioned for wide range of petrochemicals and petroleum product. Total 4,44,000 kl storage capacity. The port handles liquid in bulk including Methanol, Ethanol, Acetic Acid, Phenol, Ethylene Di-Chloride (EDC), N-Butanol, Heavy Aromatic Oil, 2 Ethyl Hexanol, Benzene, Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM), BAM, Propylene oxide, paraxylene, MEG, Aniline oil etc.