Dry Bulk Cargo
Tuna Terminal handles all types of Bulk Cargo including Coal, Fertilizers, Minerals andAgri. With the avalibility of deep draft berths, Tuna Terminal can efficiently handles Mini Cape Size vessels in all weather conditions. The port is installed with a fully mechanised covered conveyer system to increase efficiency and reduce losses. The port has covered and open stacking yards with ample storage capacity. Efficient cargo evacuation and receiving infrastructure supports smooth cargo movements through rail and road. These facilities result in best quality handling, reduced human intervention and faster turnaround of vessels and cargo.
- Superior discharge rates - Fast turnaround of fertilizer vessels
- Single Window System: APSEZ manages all port operations including berthing, stevedoring, back-up handling and dispatch of cargo
- Dedicated berth with high speed conveyer system from Jetty till warehouse
- Round the year, all weather port with feasibility of direct berthing of big size of 1,30,000 DWT bulk vessel
- Specialized infrastructure - faster completion of cargo dispatches
- Separate facilities for fertilizers - safe and clean handling
- Installed high speed mechanized bagging system for quality packaging and faster turnaround of rakes and trucks
- Installed world class automated neem coating facility for Urea handling
Tuna Terminal handles all types and grades of fertilizers including Granular Urea, Prilled Urea, DAP, DAP Lite, MOP Red, MOP White, NP, NPK and Rock Phosphate. The experienced operation team is well versed with handling delicate fertilizer cargo and knows the best way to handle and dispatch to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
At Tuna Terminal, fully mechanised fertilizer handling system with fast running conveyer system helps in discharge of cargo directly to the closed godown. Owing to these excellent facilities, the customer is always assured of minimal handling loss or contamination.
- Superior discharge rates - Fast turnaround of Agri vessels
- Dedicated agri berths at Tuna support the entire cargo handling process.
- Single Window System: Entire spectrum of port operations from berthing, stevedoring, back-up handling to dispatch of cargo done by AKBTPL
- Round the year, all weather port with feasibility of direct berthing of big size of 1,00,000 DWT bulk vessel
- Faster, Optimized and Efficient Operation of agri cargo
Tuna Port handles all types and grades of agriculture commodities including Yellow Peas, Chick Peas, Sugar, Crimson Lentils, Wheat, DOC, Barley, Sorghums, Maize, Rice among others. All agriculture commodities are imported and exported at Tuna Terminal in bulk.
Tuna Terminal handles all types of minerals and related cargo including Bauxite, Bentonite, Cement, Clay, Clinker, Industrial salt, Iron Ore fine, Iron Ore Pallets, Kaolin, Gypsum, Bleaching Powder, scrap amongst others.
The terminal can handle these products in bulk using the specialized equipment ensuring efficient operations and eliminating cargo spillages.
- Tuna Terminal is the largest & ultra-modern coal import terminal in the vicinity of Kandla Port
- Superior discharge rates resulting in fast turnaround of coal vessels
- Round the year, all weather port with the feasibility of direct berthing of big size of 1,30,000 DWT bulk vessel
- Distinction of handling large bulk vessels
- High discharge rate of 45000 MT per day archived
Tuna Terminal has fully mechanized infrastructure with world class capabilities and infrastructure for coal handling We handle all types and grades of coal including steam coal, coking coal imported into the country or moved from domestic sources.
The deep draft berths at Tuna Terminal are capable of handling Mini Cape size vessels. The integrated conveyor system allows the Terminal to handle huge volumes of coal cargo at a high discharge rate required by the customers.
Marine and vessel related services available at the port include fresh water, ship stores, waste disposal and repair facilities.