Container Train Transportation
ALL has a Category 'A' License for pan India operation as a container rail services provider. All currently operates 11 rakes. With its expertise in rail operations and container handling ALL has been running Double stack trains to all major ports like Mundra, Pipavav and JNPT from NCR region through its ICD at Patli.
ALL has a Category 1 license to operate container rakes throughout India providing integrated logistics solutions. We offer pan-India multi-modal-logistics services - managing end to end logistics for a wide range of cargos including containers, dry and liquid cargo, perishables and project cargo, in the form of full train load, full container load and less than full container load. ALL also has other train operators operating from Adani Logistics Park (ALP) at Patli and Kishangarh to improve frequency of service to gateway ports and in turn facilitate EXIM trade.
- Door to Door containerized transportation solutions for multiple commodities such as Edible oil, Paper, Agri-products, industrial products, etc
- Multi modal- rail, road and coastal solutions
- Specialised movement of Steels coils in containers ensuring safety and high volume evacuation
- Specialised movement of Liquid chemicals in ISO tanks
- Complete CBU transportation in Containers by rail-road mode and coastal mode
- State of the art patented equipment for transportation of cars and two-wheelers through multimodal containers
- Dedicated RO-RO facility available at Adani Port, Mundra with pre-dispatch storage capacity of 20,000 cars
- Handling capacity of 72,000 cars per annum
- Expertise in handling Auto-trains
- Supply Chain solutions for Auto OEMs and ancillaries
Our passion to create sustainable value for our customers has led to the creation of a culture of innovation. With a mission to simplify both domestic and EXIM logistics across India, we are currently investing in building large scale multi modal logistic hubs that will facilitate trade by providing ground storage facilities, consolidation/ de-consolidation services, contract warehousing, cross docking, customs inspection, stuffing/de-stuffing of export import and domestic cargo, and loading/unloading onto railway wagons or truck under one roof.Customized Services
- Coastal Shipping
- Inland Waterways
ALL is also one of the few players who have carried finished vehicles (both 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers) on the coastal route by offering a truly multi-modal experience. We have also carried white goods on the North-South routes.
With the renewed interest in this sector given the support from the Ministry, ALL is currently studying the potential of plying barges on the National waterways.