- About Us
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ) is promoted by Adani Group, one of India’s largest business conglomerates. The US$12 bn Group has interests across resources -coal mining and trading; logistics- ports and logistics, shipping and rail; energy - renewable, thermal power generation and transmission; agro commodities and ancillary industries.
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited is India’s largest ports developer and operator company. In less than two decades, we have built, acquired and developed an unparalleled portfolio of ports infrastructure and services across India - for India. Our ten strategically located ports and terminals represent 24% of the country’s port capacity, handling cargo of vast hinterland, demonstrating that when it comes to servicing core national needs, Adani Ports is prepared with scale, scope and speed.
- All-India Maritime and Logistics Awards (MALA) in 2015 and 2013 respectively.
- Best Emerging Company of the year - ET Awards 2014
- Super Brands 8th Edition - Among the exclusive winners
- Private Port of the Year by Gateway Awards of Excellence- Ports & Shipping
- D&B- Axis Bank Infra Award for Port Development
- IAPH Busan Open Award (Mundra Port) , making it one of C-40 Best Green Ports in the World
- Mundra Port was, recognized by The International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH),among 55 top ports of the world, to commit to jointly reduce the threat of global climate change